Cal Ros is an original peasant farmhouse from 1887 located in the San Pol neighbourhood in the heart of S'Agaró.
The house was built by Joan Padrosa at the end of the 19th century. The Padrosa family was mainly engaged in farming with the raising of cattle and the cultivation of fields. All the cultivated products were sold initially at a market stall in San Feliu de Guíxols and later at the farm itself to local businesses and people who started to holiday in the area.
At the end of the 20th century, when the Costa Brava became an attractive tourist destination, the grandparents, Luis and Luisa, rethought their situation, and then the family business slowly changed. The farm went into the background, where the cultivation of the fields was only for their own use and areas for livestock rearing were reformed to offer accommodation to tourists during the summer.
Today, in the XXI century, the fifth generation have set out to open the doors of the farm in a stronger and much more heartfelt way. With the aim of preserving the property, its name, its history and the values transmitted from generation to generation for many more years, we have made a profound and complete restoration of the house and its surroundings, which we would like to share with our customers.